PRESENCE AT THE "I CHRISTMAS FOOD SHOW IN MADRID"
On 26th November, it took place at the Real Casa de Correos, the seat of the Presidency in Madrid.
Sabores Sierra de Madrid together with 33 other companies from the agri-food sector and with the M Certified Product seal, we attended the"1st Madrid Christmas Food Show".
With this show, the regional government aims to promote professional meetings between agri-food companies and potential buyers. In this way, the consumption of local foodstuffs will be boosted, thus promoting the economy of Madrid.
The meeting was attended by the President of the Community of Madrid, Isabel Diaz Ayuso, as well as Paloma Martin, Minister of the Environment, and Ignacio Aguado,, Minister of Sports and Transparency, among other authorities.
The Community, together with the Chamber of Commerce, undertook to maintain its commitment to Madrid companies in the sector, to encourage their business internationalisation for exports to Europe, the USA, China and Latin America.
We are looking forward to participating in future editions of this show, it was a great success!
En la misma categoría
- Madrid Fusión 2020: the biggest gastronomic event in Madrid.
- WE ATTENDED THE INTERNATIONAL FAIR MEAT ATTRACTION 2019
- WE COLLABORATED IN THE EVENT OF "12 HOURS OF INDOOR FOOTBALL FOR INCLUSION"
- DINNER SALES" GOOD ATMOSPHERE, GOOD FOOD AND GOOD HEIFERS
- NEW EDITION OF "THE 20 TEMPTATIONS OF THE GOURMET" IN ATOCHA