5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INCLUDE VEAL IN YOUR DIET
Veal is indispensable in the Mediterranean diet because of its high nutritional value.
Last May 28th was World Nutrition Day and Provacuno announced these five reasons why the consumption of this variety is recommended:
- It provides iron, which is very necessary for our organism.
- It has a high content of vitamins: B3, B6 and B12.
- Food safety: The exhaustive traceability of each animal in Spain makes it possible to follow it and know where it is at any given time to guarantee its quality control
- The consumption of 70 grams of meat per day, as recommended by European public health authorities, ensures the intake of high biological value protein necessary for the growth, maintenance and repair of body tissues
- Quality, juiciness and exquisiteness: 75% of Spaniards value veal positively
For these reasons we recommend that you try our sausages made with the best veal from the Sierra de Guadarrama: we have salchichón, chorizo and fuet.
All these products are on sale in our online shop and in our points of sale, available on our website.
En la misma categoría
- Madrid Fusión 2020: the biggest gastronomic event in Madrid.
- PRESENCE AT THE "I CHRISTMAS FOOD SHOW IN MADRID"
- WE ATTENDED THE INTERNATIONAL FAIR MEAT ATTRACTION 2019
- WE COLLABORATED IN THE EVENT OF "12 HOURS OF INDOOR FOOTBALL FOR INCLUSION"
- DINNER SALES" GOOD ATMOSPHERE, GOOD FOOD AND GOOD HEIFERS